RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

2 posters

City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection

My Name is Anonymous
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection Empty City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection

Post  My Name is Anonymous Wed May 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi again guys

Does anyone have or know where to obtain City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection at a reasonable price? I already have The House by the Cemetery and The Beyond and would like to complete the trilogy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Jason
    DGTWoodward
    DGTWoodward
    RetroFlix Moderator
    RetroFlix Moderator

City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection Empty Re: City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection

Post  DGTWoodward Wed May 04, 2011 8:04 pm

My Name is Anonymous
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection Empty Re: City of the Living Dead - The Lucio Fulci Collection

Post  My Name is Anonymous Thu May 05, 2011 9:54 am

yeah i did see this. £79.99 is a bit steep. The same seller is also selling The House by the Cemetery for £69.99. I got that one for £10.

Cheers for the help.

Jason

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 pm