RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

3 posters

Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P

Doberman Colin

Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P Empty Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P

Post  Doberman Colin Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi - I've recently been given a Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P & am anxious to obtain some recordable laserdiscs for it, assuming they might still be available of course! If not, then I believe I can use it to play pre-recorded laserdiscs providing they are in a Sony cassette, which I don't have. Does anyone on this list have any knowledge of this model & maybe have a spare cassette they could part with? Colin [ Birmingham West Midlands]
    IrlingLegorm
    IrlingLegorm
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P Empty Re: Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P

Post  IrlingLegorm Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Doberman Colin wrote:Hi - I've recently been given a Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P & am anxious to obtain some recordable laserdiscs for it, assuming they might still be available of course! If not, then I believe I can use it to play pre-recorded laserdiscs providing they are in a Sony cassette, which I don't have. Does anyone on this list have any knowledge of this model & maybe have a spare cassette they could part with? Colin [ Birmingham West Midlands]

Good evening! For me it was the discovery that the market was Recorders LD. I thought that, like vinyl discs manufactured only in plants. While 3-4 years ago in a newspaper I read about the recorder of vinyl (for medium-size plates). It would be nice to transfer its entire video archive of tapes for the camcorder to the LD. And all in the analog! Although it is now possible to obtain pure LD disk is unclear. I think that if recording devices for LD were mainly from the experts. It would be interesting to know about the vehicle itself.
    IrlingLegorm
    IrlingLegorm
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P Empty Re: Sony Laser Videodisc Recorder LVR-4000P

Post  IrlingLegorm Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Now found a description of your machine in Google. Recording was in PAL format. In Russia in the early 90s tried to publish the LD. But movies were written with the video, not the master tapes and publications were, alas, is horribly quality (created and LD player Rus (Русь)). May use a similar device. And Recorders LD in NTSC format, you never met? Or NTSC LDs were issued only on branded factory Pioneer, and Sony?
    nonplane

Post  nonplane Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am

hi, i'd be intersested in buying that recorder and any players from the sony lva / lvr range ...
    mark

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 am