RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

3 posters

La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX complete set? i wants it.

Laserdisk-Kid
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. Empty La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX complete set? i wants it.

Post  Laserdisk-Kid Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:52 am

I'm looking to get the "La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX" LD complete set,
    anyone know how hard it would be to find this set and how much it would be?
    I'm guessing it would sell for around $300+
    bullruckle
    bullruckle
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro

La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. Empty Re: La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX complete set? i wants it.

Post  bullruckle Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 am

Never heard of it, but now after looking it up on imdb, I want the complete set too! Shocked affraid Twisted Evil
    Laserdisk-Kid
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX   complete set? i wants it. Empty Re: La Blue Girl EX aka Injuu Gakuen EX complete set? i wants it.

Post  Laserdisk-Kid Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Good luck try'n to find it,
    I really want this set and it's the next laserdiscs i'm saving up for, that what sucks about being a collector while your a uni student, but I'll eventually get this set.
    Kashim
    Kashim

Post  Kashim Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 am

You're atalking about this set, am i right?

http://www.pustan.com/ld/japan/lbgex.html

Not even Yahoo Auction Japan have it, they got the FM TOMWS videogame, but not the laserdisc. I think it's something you have to search directly in Japan.

As fan of La Blue Girl myself i would like to have the LA BLue Girl Collection box and this one!
    Laserdisk-Kid
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Post  Laserdisk-Kid Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 am

I've already got the series on DVD, I want the laserdiscs for the artwork and the art book,
    gonna be a real bitch to find this one and i bet it'll cost the buyer a small fortune.
    which i would be happy to pay.
    theres something about japanese hentai that satisfies something inside that sleeping with real women never will.

the art looks amazing, on the covers and on the book, this is one laserdisc set i really want apart from the urotsukidoji box that i saw on ebay for under 200 sealed.
    but since im moving house soon not much point buying new discs until i have moved.

Kashim
    Kashim

Post  Kashim Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 am

Same here about Laserdisc and hentai, La Blue Girl with Urotsukidoji are one of my favorite hentai anime ever.

Laserdisc box is always so damn expensive, i don't know how much would cost the "Creal Lemon Perfect Eternal Preservation".
    I think that is the most complete an beautiful anime box i ever seen...

http://www.pustan.com/ld/japan/clpepe.html

Laserdisk-Kid
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Post  Laserdisk-Kid Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 am

that cream lemon box looks amazing, but acourding to his website that paticular box has laser rot so a non laser-rot copy of the complete box would be worth more, but yes it dose look beautiful, i bet some people on here would kill for these box's.

I've got urotsukidoji 1 and 2 on ld the discs play perfect as far as i can tell. ((got them both for $16 for both of them)) i got another one but when i got it in the mail the disc had 3 huge cracks in it and was ruined, the cover art is still awesoem though.
    I so want the La-blue girl box probably my #1 LD set i want the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWyL3gLc7pA
    some of my laserdiscs, including my urotsukidoji discs.

i recently got "Immorality" on dvd and it's awesome i highly recommend it to anyone into hentai, i've started to get hentai on DVD rather then LD cause it's easier and cheaper to find, my next movie i've got my eyes on are the bible black series.

back to LD's i find it hard to find this genera on LD, Wicked City is on ebay but it's $99.
    looks perfect condition and the cover art looks amazing, then again i already have it on dvd for $10.

Anime on LD is expensive and will probably stay that way for a long time expressly hentai.

Kashim
    Kashim

Post  Kashim Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes, i agree with you. Finding hentai on Laserdisc it's an hard and expensive adventure! The "Kite" laserdics are REALLY expensive and i think are one of the last title manifacted on laserdisc on japan. I bet they produce a small number of them!

Do you know more hentai laserdisc than Urotsukdoji, La Blue girl and Cream lemon series?

I don't think they will ever manufacted a Cool Device Memorial box...
    Laserdisk-Kid
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Post  Laserdisk-Kid Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm not sure to be honest, i haven't really looked.
    Due to intimidating prices i've seen I'm going to keep my hentai/anime on my dvd collection, i just added Dead space downfall to my anime dvd collection and it's awesome.
    the Curse of being a Neo Geo AES and Laserdisc collector, their Expensive.

and it's not just Hentai, Anime in general is more expensive on laserdisc then RL movies i've found in my searches, guess I. got lucky with my urotsukidoji discs.

i would trade my Xbox 360 for a urotsukidoji box set or the la blue girl box set.
    (if they did not have laser-rot)

Kashim
    Kashim

Post  Kashim Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am

You're a Neo Geo AES collector? Oh my god, now i understand...

I desist to collect Neo Geo games because or their out-of-this-world prices...

You're right about anime laserdisc... Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 am