RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
Look what i found... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
Look what i found... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
Look what i found... EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
Look what i found... EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
Look what i found... EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
Look what i found... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
Look what i found... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
Look what i found... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
Look what i found... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

Look what i found...

trevor0808

Look what i found... Empty Look what i found...

Post  trevor0808 Sun May 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey names Trevor me and a buddy just started buying storage units at auction for a businesses kinda like that T.v.show storage wars just a lot more boring ha ha. so far we have been doing good.

I came across these about 2 days ago at a storage unit i bought and had absolutely no idea what they were or what a laser discs even were. they were package very carefully when we found them in a huge box with a ton of peanuts and foam. we have cared for them as such. its crazy buying a storage unit and getting something you didn't know existed.

I do buy and sell all the stuff i can from the storage Units. I would love to keep every thing i get but i got to pay bills like every one. So all 26 of these are for sale.

Thank you for Ur time
    Trevor Van Metre

1.The Chaplin Mutuals,Used Near Mint, Catalog # ID3171DS ALL NEWLY REMASTERED, 3 Disc, (6 Sides) Box-set, Small dent in bottom in back of case.
    Includes ( A CHAPLIN MUTUAL SCRAPBOOK in side the Box-set). Disc are very very mint.

2.Ghost,Catalog # LV 32004-2WS, Widescreen Edition,
    It has original shrink wrap but is open were discs come out. Discs are in Mint condition.

3.Ghost, Catalog # LV 32004-2, Used Excellent ,Slightly worn case sticker on back right corner.
    Discs are in Mint condition.

4.South Pacific, Catalog #7045-80, Used Excellent, top left corner slightly bent, slightly worn bottom

5.South Pacific, Catalog # 7045-80, Used Near Mint, Still has shrink wrap but opened where discs come out

6.Doctor Zhivago, Catalog # ML101526,Used Near Mint, Deluxe Letter-Box Edition,

7.Grumpy Old Men, Catalog # 13050, Used Excellent, slight bend in top left corner

8.The Dirty Dozen, Catalog # ML102042, Used Near Mint, Deluxe Letter-Box Edition

9.The Godfather, Catalog # LV 8049-2, Used Excellent, Top corners slightly Bent

10.The Godfather Part II, Catalog # LV 8459-2,Used Excellent, A couple of very small bends around top left edge.

11.High Noon, The Fortieth Anniversary Box-set, Catalog # LV25532, Used Near Mint, Case is slightly worn, there is a Medium size Poster and Smaller Poster in side this Box-set. Both Poster's are Mint condition. Discs are in Mint condition.

12.Top Gun, Catalog #LV 1692, Used Excellent, Slightly worn case.

13.The Gods Must Be Crazy, Catalog #1450-80, Used excellent, 3or4 very small bends around edge

14.The Piano, Catalog # LD69974WS, Used Excellent, slightly worn case,

15.The Hunt for Red October, Catalog # LV 32020-2, Used Excellent, slight bend in left corner top right corner small tear

16.The Shawshank Redemption, Catalog # 74596,Used Near Mint, Deluxe Widescreen Presentation,

17.Philadelphia, Catalog # 52616, Used Excellent, Deluxe Widescreen Presentation, bend bottom front right.

18.Schindler's List, Catalog # 41927, Used Excellent, Letter-boxed Edition i was not fortunate enough to also get the rest of the set.I have Box and LaserDiscs

19.Crimson Tide, Catalog # 5255 AS, Used Near Mint, Widescreen, (Includes"The making of crimson Tide"),Still has shrink wrap just open were discs come out.

20.Romancing The Stone, Catalog # 1358-80 Used Near Mint, Very light wear on bottom case

21.The Jewel Of The Nile, Catalog # 1491-80 New Mint, No Holes Or Tares in shrink Wrap

22.Bram Stoker's Dracula, Catalog#53436, Special Collector's Edition/Deluxe Wide Screen Version. Catalog#53436
    Used Near Mint, very slight bend on the back in the left bottom corner. Discs are in mint condition.

23.Alfred Hitchcock's (THE BIRDS), Catalog # 11007, Used Near Mint,shrink wrap still on just open were discs come out

Pictures A.S.A.P.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm