RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

+9
Kashim
Wim1310
8bitplus
Stevo
nissling
bullruckle
DGTWoodward
Rayzor1
March
13 posters

Member LaserDisc Collections

bullruckle
    bullruckle
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro

laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 Empty Re: Member LaserDisc Collections

Post  bullruckle Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

nice Wim. How about a few photos? Also have you entere that lot into lddb.com?
    Wim1310

laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 Empty Re: Member LaserDisc Collections

Post  Wim1310 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm

I'd have to make a few photo's, don't have any. Never entered it into something like lddb.Com. I always made my own catalogues.
    Kashim
    Kashim

Post  Kashim Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 am

This is my little all anime centred laserdisc collection

www.lddb.com/collection.php?action=list&user=kashim

I hope you'll like it ^^

Next addiction will be Bubblegum Crisis Volume 1-4 from Animeigo, american version of 8 episode long OVA series.

Edit: Changed LDDB link collection

Last edited by DGTWoodward on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Repaired the corrupted link.)
    bullruckle
    bullruckle
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro

Post  bullruckle Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 am

Hey Kashim,

I click on your link and it came up with a very impressive 950 strong collection. Then I realised thats my collection scratch
    You need to click on your collection and copy the link under collection visibility public

For example mine is:
    http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?action=list&user=bullruckle

Looking forward to checking out what anime youve got dude Smile
    Kashim
    Kashim

Post  Kashim Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am

Oh my God, i'm so sorry! Before writing this thsi i copyed your link to see it. I didn't copy my link, but i just paste your link ^^

Sorry again! I changed the link in my previous message!
    IrlingLegorm
    IrlingLegorm
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Post  IrlingLegorm Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 pm

My Laser Disc Collection:

1. Banarama - The Greatest Hits Collection, 1988 (LD, format CD Video, PAL) - clips
    2. Dire Straits - The Videos, 1992 (Europe, PAL) - clips
    3. Dire Straits - On The Night - 1993, their last concert (Europe, PAL)
    4. The Time Machine - Unplugged, concert, went to the LD and colored vinyl (I have both editions), a rare, small edition was published in Germany (Europe, PAL), 1994
    5. Mr. Mister - Videos From The Real World, 1986, music videos (Japan, NTSC)
    6. Enya - Moon Shadows, clips, 1991 (Japan, NTSC)
    7. Video Love Songs, Videos DISCO, 1985 (U.S., NTSC)
    8. Elton John - In Central Park New York, a concert, 1982 (U.S., NTSC)
    9. Enigma - M C M X C a. D The Cjmplete Video Album, 1991, music videos (Japan, NTSC)
    10. Richard Marx - Volume One, clips and interviews, 1992 (on the cover of 1989, U.S., NTSC)
    11. Pet Shop Boys - Television, 1986, clips, excerpts from the musical gear 80, a small LD (Europe, PAL, CD Video)
    12. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms The Videosingles, videos, small LD (Europe, PAL, CD Video)
    13. Sheena Easton - Private Heaven, music videos, 1984, little LD (Japan, NTSC)
    14. Whitney Houston - The # 1 Video Hits, 1986, clips, little LD (USA, NTSC)
    15. Lionel Richie - All Night Long, 1985, clips, little LD (on the cover of 1984, Japan, NTSC)
    16. Lionel Richie - The Making Of Dancing On The Ceiling, 1986, a film about the creation of a clip of the interview (Japan, NTSC)
    17. Lionel Richie - THE OUTRAGEOUS TOUR LIVE! 1987 - Concert (Japan, NTSC)
    18. Lionel Richie - LIONEL RICHIE 'BACK TO FRONT' GREATEST HITS, 1992 - Clips (Japan, NTSC)
    19. ABBA - ABBA - Concert in America and England at Arena Wembley in 1979 (CD 1980, Japan, NTSC)
    20. ABBA - Music Biography 1974-1982 - joyful, but in something and sad film about the great DISCO - a group of about sunrise and sunset, created with great warmth, 1984 (CD released in June 1989, Japan, NTSC)
    21. ABBA - Live In Concert - a concert in 1979 re-release in Vembli, England (CD, 1993, Japan, NTSC)
    22. Blackmore's Night - Shadow Of The Moon - Ritchie Blackmore video, 1997, contains interviews, videos, cat Blackmore, a demonstration of his collection of guitars (+ cello) and videos (Japan, NTSC)
    23. Laura Branigan - Laura Branigan - concert on the island of Tahoe in the U.S. in 1984 (CD 1984, U.S., NTSC)
    24. Chisato Moritaka - Mi-Ha - small LD (videosingl), 1988, contains the first 3 of the clip: Mi-Ha, New Season, Alone (Japan, NTSC)
    25. Whitney Houston - Concert in the early '90s for the U.S. military (military base in the U.S.) on their way to the Gulf War, Iraq (Japan, NTSC)
    Movies:
    26. The NeverEnding Story, music D. Moroder, 1984 (Japan, NTSC)
    27. The Adventures Of Robin Hood, Errol Flynn and Olivia de Hevillend, 1965, 1991 (U.S., NTSC)
    28. Ghostbusters II, 1989 (Japan, NTSC)
    29. RoboCop 3, 1994 (Japan, NTSC)
    30. Jemes Bond For Your Eyes Only, 1982, two LD (Japan, NTSC)
    31. Captain Blood, Errol Flynn and Olivia de Hevillend, 1935, 1992, 2 LD, original and uncut black and white version (USA, NTSC)
    32. The SeaHawk, 1968, 1990, Errol Flynn, the original and unabridged version of the black and white, 2 LD (USA, NTSC)
    33. Stargate, 1994, audio format AC-3 digital (if there is a demodulator, then there will be a 6-channel sound, if just to the TV - just high-quality digital sound), 2 LD (Japan, NTSC)
    34. Switching Channels (Switching Channels), 1987 (Japan, NTSC)
    35. The Jewel Of The Nile (The Pearl of the Nile), 1985 (Japan, NTSC)
    36. The Sword In The Stone (The Sword in the Stone, Walt Disney cartoon), no date (probably early 90s, he animated the time of the Walt Disney Japan, NTSC)
    37. Ghostbusters (1984, NTSC, Japan)
    38. Police Academy, Part 1 (Japan, NTSC)
    39. Police Academy Part 4 (Japan, NTSC)

Soon my collection will see the following LD:
    40. The Sounds Of Motown (Japan, NTSC, Includes early live show Stevie Wonder)
    41. Boris Grebenchikov: The Long Way Home (Japan, NTSC, Boris Grebenshchikov - the leader of the Soviet, now Russian rock band Aquarium (Akwarium))
    42. Mannequin (Japan, NTSC)
    43,44. Mike Oldfield - LD Box: The Essential Mike Oldfield and The Wind Chimes (Japan, NTSC, LD boxed set edition includes two LDs, one concert, + list of all the discography and videography of the genius composer)
    Jinha

Post  Jinha Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Here's a good chunk of what I have. A good chunk is also not represented on there cause they arent in the database yet. I'll have to upload them someday.

Jinha's LDs on lddb.com (under username FungManHin)
    LaFong
    LaFong
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Post  LaFong Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Very nice cross section of HK titles there, Jinha. Well done!
    timsayer

laserdisc - Member LaserDisc Collections - Page 2 Empty Collectors piece Laser Disc

Post  timsayer Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi guys, I have a great ebay link for you.

Search "The Double Life of Veronique Laser Disc"
    on ebay uk.

It would be a great addition to any collection.
    And brand spanking new - mint condition!

Have a look
    bullruckle
    bullruckle
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro
    LaserDisc Semi-Pro

Post  bullruckle Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:36 am

timsayer wrote:Hi guys, I have a great ebay link for you.

Search "The Double Life of Veronique Laser Disc"
    on ebay uk.

It would be a great addition to any collection.
    And brand spanking new - mint condition!

Have a look

Boooooo! Signing up just to triple post about some dud disc you have on eBay. Loser.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 pm