RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

2 posters

hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent...

paul_v

hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... Empty hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent...

Post  paul_v Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi,

so glad to have come across this forum. good to know somepeople other than myself still enjoy and collect the big silver discs :0)

I have a collection of around 500 laserdiscs which although catalogued on LDDB I will shortly be sorting out again to put them into a rack/shelf system in my new soon to be completed home cinema.

hopefully all be finished in a few months. Im converting my detached garage.

I will have a few duplicates and a great deal of discs i wish to sell on or swop. who knows, may be something of interest for someone.

jusat wanted to say hi, and will of course write up some more soon about all things laserdisc.

cheers, Paul.
    DGTWoodward
    DGTWoodward
    RetroFlix Moderator
    RetroFlix Moderator

hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... Empty Exciting time ahead then...

Post  DGTWoodward Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Welcome Paul.

That sounds really great, your own custom cinema experience. You will obviously have your LDs and player in there, but what else?

Or will you just going 'old school'...

You know us detail freaks...full plans, pix and ideas if you please!!!! This sounds like a dream come true...please do keep us informed Cool

Great to have you with us.

Daron W
    Warwick
    (Mad BATMAN fan/moderator who is now bankrupt due to HOT TOYS 1989 BATMAN figure pre-orders!)

Last edited by DGTWoodward on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pans? "Plans" actually!)
    paul_v

hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... Empty Re: hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent...

Post  paul_v Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 am

hi,

many thanks for the welcome.

made a start on cinema yesterday. started to clear out all the junk etc.

I did take a few pics and will post them soon.

you are right the laserdisc player CLD925 will be going in along with a panasonic 1080 projector... also I have an ST1200 super8mm Elmo film projector and an Elmo CL 16mm projector going in. got a decent Sony amp and various speakers etc. will be putting in the Denon DVD player and the Sony Blu ray too.

hopefully will be great.

willkeep all posted on my progress in the correct part of the forum ( which is??)

cheers all.

Paul.

Sponsored content

hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent... Empty Re: hi all, another laserdisc fan from Kent...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:58 am