RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified?

arnysandra

I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified? Empty I have 5 untitled music videos on 3m laser discs each contains several videos but no info on cover. All are different. How can they be identified?

Post  arnysandra Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 am

Hi, i am Arnie, am new to this forum and site. My ID here is arnysandra. Same as my selling id on Ebay. I mostly buy and sell vinyl records. 45's, LP's etc. Sometimes I wind up with video discs. I have about 600 Video Laser discs, some in carrying cases. Today I was buying some records and the seller gave me 6 3M video laser discs. I played parts of two of them and discovered that they were Music Videos. Anyway they all appear to have different content. IS there any market for these? They appear to be from around 1994. Groups like All for 1, Tori Amos "God"( a weird video with Tori amos playing with live rats and snakes),and some other stuff I don't remember the names of. any body interested or has a question please respond. Thanks

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am