RetroFlix - LaserDisc Trading Forum Buy Sell & Swap LaserDiscs

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RetroFlix LaserDisc Forum

Please register to access and view the full forum.

Why register on RetroFlix?
1. It's FREE :-)
2. Get access to the members forum
3. Free monthly LaserDisc prize draws for all members.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroFlix is a forum for LaserDisc collectors to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs

Latest topics

» LDs for sale
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm by Sam

» FS:two ocean shores kung fu movie laserdisc
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am by shaolin disciple

» nllaserdiscnl is a thief do not buy anything from him!
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:46 pm by smitken

» pioneer laserdisk players for sale
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm by mercury77

» LDs for sale
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:35 pm by Sam

» New to the site with Laserdiscs to sell.
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am by mercury77

» For Sale, selected special editions and other discs
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:52 am by mercury77

» For Sale : **SONY MDP650 Laserdisc player & discs**
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 am by mercury77

» Laserdiscs and player
discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm by Stevejames

Navigation

Keywords

Welcome to RetroFlix.co.uk

Hello and welcome to retroflix.co.uk - the forum for LaserDisc users. This site has been set up for LaserDisc enthusiasts to chat, buy, sell and swap LaserDiscs and share LaserDisc knowledge.

2 posters

Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs

Penguin
    Penguin

discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs Empty Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs

Post  Penguin Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 am

Greetings all! My name is Justin, I am from Florida and I am new to the Laser disc community. I have been an avid video game collector for about 6 years, and have been wanting to get a laser disc player for quite a while. I remember seeing them in video stores back when I was a kid, and was always intrigued by them. On one of my recent hunts for games at a flea market I ran across a Pioneer RS-232C with 12 movies for $35 and was very excited. I had never actually found one in the two years I've been casually looking until now, let alone for the price! Looking forward to this new collecting journey, I am a big fan of horror and action movies, so I will probably be on the hunt for those. Looking forward to meeting other people on here and sharing stories and laser discs!
    My Name is Anonymous
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs Empty Re: Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs

Post  My Name is Anonymous Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi

Welcome to the forum. What videogame stuff do you collect?

regards
    Penguin
    Penguin

discs - Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs Empty Re: Video Game collector dabbling in Laser discs

Post  Penguin Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:58 pm

My Name is Anonymous wrote:Hi

Welcome to the forum. What videogame stuff do you collect?

regards

Hey, mostly Nintendo NES games, but I do have quite a few games for other systems such as the Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, Turbo Grafx 16, PS1, Virtual Boy and Gameboy.
    My Name is Anonymous
    LaserDisc Regular
    LaserDisc Regular

Post  My Name is Anonymous Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:23 pm

ah cool. I have a soft spot for the Sega Dreamcast, I have about 65 games for it but I dont collect them seriously, they are all just things picked up over the years.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:29 pm